§ 1 Information Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
(1) The following information pertains to the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Conceptum Logistics GmbH, Alsterarkaden 27, 20354 Hamburg, represented by its managing directors Norbert Goerlitz, Christian Rode, (see our Impressum). You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email email@example.com or by mail address by adding “Attn: Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, we will store information provided by you (your email address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) in order to respond to your queries. Data which arises in this connection will be deleted by us after storage thereof is not required any longer or we will restrict its processing if it is subject to legal retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our service, or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail regarding the particular transactions. In doing so, we will also name the specified criteria regarding the duration of the storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to our use of your personal data:
– Right to access,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority with regard to our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) By simply visiting our website, without registration or transmitting information to us in any way, we will collect only the personal data which your browser sends to us. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to allow you to do so and to guarantee stability and security (The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPA):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Difference in time zone from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respective data volume transmitted
– Requesting website
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to collection of the data listed above, our cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to where the cookie has been set (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to create a more effective and user-friendly experience for visitors to our website.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This also includes session cookies. These cookies store what is known as a “session ID”, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. Through this your computer can be recognized when you visit our website again at a later time. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, for example to refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that this may hinder your use of some of the functions of our website.
§ 4 Use of Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Piwik to allow us to analyze its use and to make regular improvements to it. The statistics obtained through it help us to improve our website and make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6
(1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) For this analysis, cookies (more in § 3) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this manner is stored exclusively on the responsible party’s server in Germany. You can modify this analysis by deleting stored cookies and refusing their acceptance. If you refuse to accept cookies please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. You may refuse to accept cookies through your browser’s settings. To prevent Piwik from being used, uncheck the following box which will activate the opt-out plugin: Piwik iFrame.
(3) This website uses Piwik with the “AnonymizeIP” extension. IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form so that they cannot be directly linked to particular individuals. We will not combine the IP address transmitted by your browser to Piwik with other collected data.
§ 5 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have YouTube videos embedded into our website. These videos are stored at http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are embedded in “extended data protection mode”, meaning that your data as user will not be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. If you play the videos, the data listed in (2) will be transmitted. We have no control over this data transmission.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you called up the corresponding sub-page. The data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish this activity to be allocated to your YouTube profile, you must first log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data in a user profile and uses it for purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an analysis is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this profile, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of YouTube’s collection and processing of data, as well as information on your rights and on configuration options for the protection of your privacy, can be found in its data privacy statement: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework